School Girl Fighting

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Vickie

LV

There is a distinct prevalence with school girls fighting these days especially in Eldorado Schools And These Secondary Schools.
There are many videos throughout facebook and youtube with these girls fighting over men and gossip which is a waste yes. Recently there was a fight where even family members of the girls got involve as well. what kinda thing goin on here boy i really do hope the government see about this for example to put more security guards in school and send them lazy police officers who not doing anything during these hours to atleast do a drive by and see whats happening after schools. What do you guys think?

I think these kids needs to focus on getting an education instead of acting like a pack of wild animals, fighting all over the darn place..I read this story today in the Express and was digusted to read what they were fighting for ( who nicer than who) Imagine that stupidness..These kids probably can't even spell the word nice..I don't usually talk about people's kids but this right here is just plain nonsense!

Yes i know gosh it just irritates me..little girls and their immaturity and physical issues..imagine when they get older how much they would regret these things eh looking back at them wondering why they were so stoopid

regret an look bk u say...ah disagree....well dese children get counseling an more attention dan others in school....money is pumped into programmes for dem an dey grow up to b d same...dey don't look bk on dat nah.....doh get tie up nah coz dem does lime wit d bad boys an dem who does come an rob an kill ppl!!!

I agree but do you know how many people who get over this and become mature and clean up themselves regret the past..and i know alot of people like this ! But these girls i'm telling you if they don't get this self-realization thing in order they can be bad role models for their children

I think it more behind the scenes here, i'm sure that the beaten girl from the video must have did or said something to stir up this, but this their is no reason for the adult to get into this. I hope something is being done about this and persons should be arrested.

actually the girl who got beaten up is the girl who started the fight first !

Care to share some more info, you can't just say that let us know more

The Pink Cow AKA The Cousin of the girl who was beating up the victim said she is totally sorry and knows she has done wrong but at that time she was angry And did not know how to react in an interview done by the Trinidad Express. You go tell me a way to react is to help beat up a girl ?

Back