Rowley Back For PNM In General Election 2010

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

richard4945

LV

Dr Keith Rowley has been confirmed as the PNM Candidate for Diego Martin West in the General Election for 2010.

Manning really didnt had a choice..think about the type of backlash he would have got from PNM supporters if he had kick out Rowley..he done getting heat for replacing Penelope Beckles..

Rowley was d lone canditate!!! gd move Mr PM.....but wat wit Ralph Maharaj? election time yuh does realy c tings yes

He safely dodged a bullet there. Rowley has massive support in his constituency and the PNM will be happy to have that back.

As for the Ralph, I don't have nothing to say. I never followed UNC politics because well, it wasn't actual politics so I don't know him. All I know, he was UNC, now he's PNM, and well, whatever. Lol.

ah wonder if Rowley will speak durin d campaign wit Patrick Manning on stage or as ah feature speaker at meetings!!! wat would he speak about?

Its obvious that he wouldn't blank Rowley. He knew that the backlash from such a move will cripple one of his strongholds... Manning eh chupid.. at least not that kinda chupid...

well manning just have Rowley they because he know that Rowley holds a large amount of PNM supporters... and Rowley on the other hand waiting patiently to kick Manning ass right out of the PNM as soon ass The People Partnership wins an they become opposition... brace yourself manning your years of glory are now over eh!! remember all good tings do come to an end.. Hope when ur pass by d 2m flag an d incomplete Stadium to feel proud... An the Mansion doh talk Kamla go hada personally thank u for that....Aye an d church hmmmm..... not forgetting ur strong supporter Calder Hart...well ah hope all become much better friends in d same cell....

LOL u said it right gurl. rowley also really has a huge set of pnm supporters and also kinda a man who has power of the pnm

its ah diff story now u will c how pnm will have ah new leader soon an it mite even b Manning himself so lets wait an c in d next 2 mths

Back