Rituals Bad Service

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Saxman642

LV

I sent this to Rituals via FB messaging about bad customer service received at their Gulf City Mall branch yesterday around 2:15pm. No Response yet:

Just had a dose of bad customer service at your Gulf City Mall branch at 2.15pm today. Had to wait 10 minutes as the second person on line. The person immediately in front of me, left Rituals in frustration, and other customers behind me began to wonder among themselves what was taking so long.

The only reason I didn't abandon my purchase like the first customer did was because it was for a friend. One buxom rep came behind the counter but completely ignored the customers as she was doing something else under the counter.

I managed to deduce a shift change was the cause when Susan finally came to the cash register with a wad of cash to put in the register. But in typical Trini service fashion, no apology of any kind, not even a greeting.

She (Susan) asked for my order (and thus was her opening word) by asking "Yes?"

Really now, this is ridiculous. An apology and a brief explanation would have made a difference. Please talk to those reps.

Re: Trini Bad Service

I sent this to Rituals via FB messaging about bad customer service received at their Gulf City Mall branch yesterday around 2:15pm. No Response yet:

I am sorry to hear about your experience at Rituals but if quality customer service is not the priority of any business then it means they are just in it for the profit margin and to hell with the rest.

Maybe someone should create a website to shame these business owners into doing something about training employees and improving service to the public.

I am sorry to hear about your experience at Rituals but if quality customer service is not the priority of any business then it means they are just in it for the profit margin and to hell with the rest.

Maybe someone should create a website to shame these business owners into doing something about training employees and improving service to the public.

It seems that this is what we need to do to be heard in this country. People continue to buy after receiving dirt poor service and so these places care nothing about the 1 or 2 who have complaints.

Rituals are always like that ! These employees need to be taught a thing or two about customer service ! I have had bad service in more than one Rituals across the country. It's ridiculous!

I forgot to mention: they did eventually reply the following Monday apologizing

Rituals service does be funny depending on the locations ...I haven't buy from them tho in a ggood while maybe they improve

I see plently plently there well the one in uwi lol so I assume the prices is good also

All over the branches have their peak times too but I doh really even eat sugar again to say I go pass and buy a donut or something even lol.

Back