Review Your Fav Anime here

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

brbk4498

LV

soul-easter-banner.jpg

"A sound "soul" resides within sound mind and sound body."

Revolves around students known as meisters at the Shinigami Weapon Meister Vocational School , aka Shibusen. The school is run by Shinigami, as a trainin facility for weapons and the human wielders of those weapons, aka the meisters. Each meister has at least one demon weapon which has both a weapon and human form. Evil humans are constantly bein hunted down and killed by the students trained at Shibusen. The main goal of the students with their weapons is to have their weapons defeat and eat the souls of ninety-nine evil human souls and one witch's soul which will dramatically increase the power of the given weapon. It is important that the meister and weapon can tune their "soul frequency" aka resonance to perform high level attacks and bring out the weapon's full power.

Check out this awesome fan site Soul Eater Fan

Kenichi the worlds strongest diciple

Wow Kenichi was one of the coolest and most addicting animes available. This anime contains some of the funniest scenes in anime and how Keinichi has his life very hard because of training. This anime has more complex characters than any other because of how each of his masters have many different personalities for example, they can be nice caring, then switch to a brutal trainer that pushes Kenichi to his limits and how he deals with his masters and a cute girl everyday.

In the looks i would say it is decent. There could be some improvements made but i was so distracted by the storyline that i did not bother worrying. 8/10- looks

Like I said, this anime is a comedy powerhouse. From crazy masters excessively training their disciple while having to go to school and fight bullies that pick on him. 10/10- comedy

The storyline is great with characters like Kenichi and how he has a personality to be cowardly starts growing up and facing his responsibilities of a fighter and a disciple. One of his new friends is a sly alien-looking person who has a big mouth and just talks about Kenichi and causes a lot of fights to occur. Storyline is very addicting i watched it 2 times just because it was so awesome. 10/10- story

The ending kind of upset me because it left a HUGE cliffhanger and the bad guys just retreated and i wanted to know what would happen next, another battle or new foes to face. 7/10 Ending

Overall this anime is very cool and has a load of comedy. I recommend this anime to all those who love fighting and comedy. I promise you would not regret watching this amazing anime.

ITS THE BEST ANIME EVR 2bad is only 50 episodes :(

^^^U know i never finished watching that series

Ya dude i checked out that anime ^ lol it cool. 50 eps that long ish. some i watch are onlt 24 eps lolz

In the series, Naruto is a ninja affiliated with the fictional village of Konohagakure. The villagers ostracize Naruto because the nine-tailed demon fox, a malevolent creature that attacked Konohagakure, is sealed within his body. As such, Naruto has ambitions of becoming the village's leader, the Hokage in order make everybody respect him. However, Naruto maintains a cheerful and boisterous personality, allowing him to befriend several other Konoha ninja throughout the series, as well as ninja from other villages. He builds an especially close relationship with Team 7, the ninja team where he belongs, treating them as his family. Naruto appears in all of the series' films, as well as in other media related to the franchise, including all video games and original video animations

Samurai X. The best anime I have ever watched. From the series to the OVAs. So far nothing else I've seen comes even close to the storytellin.

Back