Reverse Camera Cable

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Sky22

LV

Hey guys my friend bought a foreign used Tida with a DVD deck. They recently bought a reverse camera to install by her number plates but realized a cable is needed. The space looks similar like the VGA cable but more wider or flatter i think. Anyone has this knowlege of this cable and where can they find it ? They tried car places, bamboo and tech stores.

Similar to a VGA cable, but flatter and wider??

By chance is it a DVI cable??

can i install a reverse sensor on an older car...PBS...i does feel shame to ask dem young ppl to fix up meh car...most of the shops deals with new cars an dey shy away from older model cars...its wrong...i would like a reverse sensor on my PBS toyota...help...

Why not, the reverse Camera is isolated from the car system. All you will have to get is a vehicle reverse Camera and a monitor system. Simple and that's it.

Once you have a monitor installed

Or a DVD deck, you can have a reverse camera installed to your car!

It's quite simple actually, however sometimes may not be efficient, my mom's friend reversed into a pole while reversing because the feed from the camera stuck, so it wasn't a live feed being shown

Back