Republic Bank is it only about making money?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

unknown

LV

republic-bank-staff-sports-club_50f843f9174af_800.jpg

Can you believe this day and age our banks especially Republic Bank do not have a line for the elderly and the disable.
Could you imagine at an elderly man maybe around 86 years of age had to stand up and wait behind 40 persons in a line just to do a banking transaction in Republic Bank.
Seriously is your only agenda making millions every year out of us citizens ?
This bank should be ashamed! The mister had to go sit because he was feeling unwell and could not stand in the line anymore.
Another guy went to speak to the manager where she informed him their are currently no provisions in place for elderly and disabled persons at Republic Bank.

Last edited by a moderator:
The supervisor at Centre City Republic Bank is a total hog ! I spoke to her concerning the elderly man that was waiting in the line that was experiencing back and chest pains. She told me that he should have known better, that old people are allowed the FIRST 5 days to come up to the counter . I asked her why only 5 days and even so, why don't they advertise it so they will know and remember? She then angrily and foolishly told me that people will take advantage of it and fake it. I was like how will an aged person fake their age and she just told me to leave while she walked out.
I wonder if Republic Bank is aware of how their elderly customers are being treated with a lack of respect . This supervisor needs to go!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back