Reo Speedwagon, Vertical Horizon, Rick Spring coming down

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Tickets $150 general. October 11th Queen's Park Oval.
I saw it on tv6 yesterday omg i really what to go any one planing to go, I want to carry karina but i know she will can not go lol but, any company from Trinispice will be cool

Haaaa you and RauCous go i'm sure two of allure wud make a great....liming partners lol
i wanna go to but I MIGHT GO with my family nuh sure i heard my mom screaming about it when she saw it in the papers LOL !

Na karina i don't believe you would say something like that hmmm

Re: Reo Speedwagon, Vertical Horizons, Rick Spring coming down

Word? :|
Thats cool so many rock bands coming. You know the Scorpions are coming too! Thats neat! Check it here http://www.the-scorpions.com/english/tourdates.asp they're allowing us to vote for songs we want too :) .
It's nice to see the local rock scene aint so underground anymore.

Yea that real cool i think that a first voting for the songs you will like to hear. I what to the scorpions concert real bad, but no money

Anybody going this? I now know who vertical horizon is i does be singing their songs and I didn't even know who they were! Thats cool, I really like thier music. I already know who Reo Speedwagon is :)

Dude you mad you know who Reo Speedwagon omg shame on you hmmm i'm a 50 60 70 80's fan omg i love oldies thats my music.

like everyone still recovering from the concert last nite. to all who went how was it? pics?

WELL I WENT IT WAS BOSSS !! RICK SPRING FIELD PULL DOWN HIS PANTS AND SHOWED EVERYONE HIS ARSE LOL ,,,I STILL RECOVERING I REALL MASH UP FROM THIS SHOW LOL

lol all ah dat happen. lolz i didnt hear bout da concert til a few days b4. i doe watch tv lol

Back