Recommended Places In T&T

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Our Little Trinidad has so many Joys and wonders that we haven't discovered yet and there are so many places to visit either sites, restaurants, clubs , stores you name it. Every Member here must have places you can recommend us to check out! Any places that we trinidadians can visit ...

Well i love to go up toco Matlot side where San Soucci is. There is alot of natural features such as waterfalls at every bend at the side of the road you turn plus the landscape is amazing. There is a water basin hidden in the bushes where many bathe and hav a good time. You guys must visit !

I would love to recommend "De Fretus" Resort and The Ranch In Valencia. Both are really wonderful places because you can go trail hiking, ride horses or bathe in the rivers and pools. It is fun for the family and nature lovers

well i spent some time in Blanchisseuse Resort for the August with the fam and it was fantabulous . I will want everyone to visit . Plus the Rio Seco Waterfall is right down the road and when you visit you will see the beautiful colours of the minerals behind the water so cool

I would recommend THE BAT CAVE for any drinker, its safe kinda hidden and just cool.

The location of The Bat Cave can never be revealed to non drinkers.

huh so how you would recommend a place but dont give out the location. Thats unfair!

I recommend Jenny's South ! I Love their food especially the wantons in garlic sauce! Great food

ah recommend eatin ah pipin hot doubles in front ah d chagunuas market on ah sunday mornin!!!

i recommend trader jacks in movie towne POS ..the place is amazing and food is cheaper than the other restaurants. i recently went there with the family and it was amazing

I went to gaspree caves today and it was amazing. went with sum friends and omg the sight was beautiful deep down in the caves the water is blue and amazing all those limestone formation leaves you thinking that trini is more than meets the eye my friend

And you have some pictures of Gaspree caves you should post them up if you don't mind, i have never been their so i would like to see what your talking about>

here are some pics most can be found on google ..its amazing aint it?

3698492378_1fdec40f8b.jpg

gasparee.jpg

TnT_Gasparee_caves_stalag.jpg

What about some new places like the water parks ..it have a new one in 02 Chaguaramas called Aqua Fun Park bring out the kids and have some funn

well ah have one fuh allure Adees Bar in Longdenville ah went ah night coming back from Harry's and i find it was a nice cool scene and dey played some of meh nice good old indian music too

Pointe-a-Pierre Wildfowl Trust
Nature/ Wildlife Areas...for Hiking an Birdwatching...
containing two lakes, nature trails and a wide variety of different birds....
Beautiful place with waterfowl an other bird life...an white peacock...scarlet ibis, four caiman, an owl, a couple of exotic caterpillars, a giant cutter ant colony and a variety of other birds. In order to get the most from your visit Be sure to take the Devils Ear trail... plz call to make reservation to visit because you have to go through two security barriers/checks to enter the compound and you may not be permitted to enter without a reservation....its in the midst of the Pointe a Pierre oil refinery.....

Back