Reasonable Phone Prices

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Steven Ramadar

LV

Well this being Trinidad (home of the ripoff artists) why don't you post some of the reasonable phone prices and where you can get said phone.

OnePlus One - if you have an invite or want to order from amazon for that bumped up price so be it but Let's Talk Cellular is selling the 64GB Sandstone version for $3400

iPhone 6's, 5S - Titan Procurement Ltd.
Selling his stock at the base price of $6000 I believe

For the best prices in phones i always check Cell Tech Trading, the owner gives all the best prices on the latest and greatest phones out these days, purchased a Sony Xperia Z2 from this guy and i was 110% satisfied with everything, only thing that upset me was that the phone had some manufacturer defects, and the defects i have, arent covered by the warranty (i dont have enough defects to get a new phone lmao )

link to their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/celltechtrading

R&J Cellular in Gulf City Mall has some good prices. They also don't give you a billion pages with their warranty terms, they tell you 30 days warranty against any manufacturer defects including defective screens.

They are also one of the few places selling Sony Xperia Z2, Z2 compact and Z3 for over $500 less than some of their competitors.

I don't buy anything from R&J....for certain legal reason.

There's a few others that sell decent. A few guys by the names Chris Barrow, Anderson (TavConnect) and Praveen (RampsTech)

But of course the best way by far is to order your own phone

True ordering your phone is often the best but sometimes you do get a year warranty locally from the store vs getting only 30 days from amazon and nothing from the seller or manufacturer since you don't reside within their covered areas.

I think next time i'm buying a phone locally I'll consult you and Mr.B on places lol

I have visited Cell Tech Trading and Adil is a very knowledgeable seller, he even has accessories for every device he sells in his store.

Gosh tell me about that it annoys me. Its like you spend so much for a phone and then everybody only selling cases for everything besides that phone you bought.

One of the things to take into consideration when purchasing a phone. My dad's Note 4 was completely naked until he decided to order a tempered glass screen protector. It fell around Tuesday and the screen is completely dead. There are no replacement parts yet for the phone too.

Wowww Steven that's hard to bear bro! That's rather unfortunate

However on the talk of cellular places with good prices.

I'd like to also include Bridgecell in the list, they also have reasonable prices, with moderately new phones for sale! They keep updated with the latest phones ,but they carry phones and accessories for older models as well which I love!

Nice place , you gots to check them up sometime

I'm sorry to hear that Steven I know how expensive note replacement screens are as well.

Brigicell has branches throughout as far I know but yes they are not bad.

Let's Talk used to have decent prices but not anymore. Its a shame cause they were one of the few places offering a full year warranty in those days.

Back