Raucous Whats with the shoutout box

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Raucous i know thats not you hopefully your ip starts with 67. and the people who write that in the shoutout box has and ip of 200. people using our names too oh god tell me if you gnat me to remove it Raucous

I dunno why it not bothering me. Should it? Sure it outta timing but i'm content with knowing that it not true.. so its inconsequencial. Would've been funny if i knew who did it lol. I probably would've made it worse. lol.

it shouldn't bother you, cause its so obvious that it wasn't you, like duhhhh you don't even talk like that, and if you were to say something like that the words would have been bigger, and more intellectual!

I know before some time ago alot of people were using my username admin saying all kinda of Gay things about me, its was people from other sites especially one people i would not say

Raucous be glad that people wanna be like you nah..they just jealous

yep i was just thinking that too!! hmm what if its a chic that he played lol

Check the shout out box now see whats happening with my name now
The ip address is 74.50.97.246 thats the person's ip address, btw if this is anyone here i would know plus i'm banning this ip from the site

And one more thing the person is using a proxy on this site so the ip is not real it masked
Code:
http://myproxy.ca/

I didn't play nobody i probably blank them so hard they turn. lol. Why this person like me so i dont know. I'm not that special. :D
I dont recognise the IP all mine come from somewhere in the US. Most others is tstt and flow. 190 - something.
EDIT: oh a proxy that explains it.. :| Meh..

It have this site mktrinievent alot of the users their come here and steal our poems topics and post, i'm sure its one of them, some time now their have been doing this, This is immature and stupid and i believe it they doing this

nooo lifeeeee lol im sure its probably some lil 12+13yr olds, at least that's what they typing like lol

SO UNPROFESSIONAL!

I really do not want any misunderstanding again to take place between any sites but i thought them thought our site was shitty so why come back and start a whole controversy. Why trini people so stupid and ignorant and this wanna be bad boys because they have little "ranks"...

If their site does promote this kinda of behavior i could just imagine what happens in their car shows if thats the way they does take i really can't say about how they run business, Trinispice is mainly about crime and issues among many other things why do they have to say such things about our site is it that they feel threatened that we have more intelligent discussion here or is it that they are trying to destroy free voice and discussion. Its sad to see Promoter talk like that and they are the same people making the country as it is

i doubt half of the little bad boys have a stable education, i wonder if they see themselves modding their site as a living 5yrs from now hmmmm and yetttttt they are the people who still sit flat on their a$ses wondering why tnt is in the state its in and why they can't see change

They admit it was them. They cant get enough attention so the caved in and admit it was them. That illustrates just how insecure TriniSpice makes them feel. That they have to assert themself to feel special. I cant feel insulted by them it's impossible. They think cursin in a sentence makes something insulting. It just makes them look ignorant.. i'm disappointed...

You know they run on a free site called invisionfree.com where anyone can make their own site, you know if anyone report their site invision free with terminate their site and they would not even have the database to back it up lol sad yes check it out here http://invisionfree.com/report.php

all this happened when i was away ways, they are immature for big people to be cursing on other people's site their are so called car show site trinispice is a free voice forum. I did a search on mk and their site has a bunch of spam all they post about i on people's birthdays and thats their main discussion. Spam and i have been to some of their car shows which alot of the time their is alot of cheating taking place, the show is so immature it self geez mk people get a life

I didn't know they'd take the goat and run with it :| How sick you have to be to think up "insults" like that. I've tried.. my mind isn't screwed up enough for that. They cant help but think that way.. it sad.

Back