Rate the display pic of the person above you

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Simple...give the display pic of the person above you a 1 through 10....

and maybe say why....

GO!

7 because duh its a yellow smiley face looking all weird lol, the eyes and the mouth matches with the background lol

i think its a 8 bcuz its looking like a pheonix and really it represents an alpha and well ure an admin it kinda says who u are..lolz jus kiddin ryo

7 for rau cous..... it looks like halloween.... :icon_confused:

Admin i don't want to hear ur comments on duffy!!!

AHHAHAh lol why not
5 because he's a freak of nature lol

Admin yuh should put a real pic of urself...& my comments would be bawled as in bawl head...hahhahaha...

Beside that, your flaming so call bird, i give it a 8...its hot and descride that you have power i guess

i would say a 3 RauCous cuz its a smilies to common and funny looking..it doesn't even match ur personality or even say anything about you.....jk

Rau cous the "thing" ur referring too was my dog... god rest his soul... admin no comment please....

Ariyah ..ur pic resembles u as i have seen in other real pics... quite to some point....

But what is this fire bun duffy lol
Huh where you see karina now omg lol

i say an 9 cuz it looks cool. it sorta confused me cuz i didnt notice it was the admin when he changed it. lolzz

lol is Say 10 yeah cuz its a gif and homemade!. and emoish and... professes his loove yeah lol. It's easy to guess thats he's a graphicsologist.. you can tell alot about him... but maybe i only understand it cuz I know all that about him already. lol.

I say 3 Raucous come on nah change it already lol!! Its smiling at me :icon_neutral:

take ah 8 dey......it looks celestial........

7 It looks mythic kinda like thor. maybe by now i'd realise odinson into stuff like that.. hmmm odinson.. Thor Odinson lol from marvel.. based on viking\scandinavian\Norse mythology. How come it now come to me.. :) lol.

^^^lol.......

Dunno what this is..i confused but i give u a 6 lolz it suits you

^^^^^actually it does.......one of my frens introduces me as the dwarf, samurai, klingon, viking......lol

yours reminds me of alot of Luis Royo artwork.....which is kool....

Back