Raging Games of Fury

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Shadowhunter

LV

What games have you unleashed an all-out rage on? Would you ever recommend it to others or play it again?

For me, number one is the God of Wars Series. I was like a whole new [very scary] person in an almost constant state of fury with my TV, Kratos, and the controller lol
I would kind of consider Heavy Rain to be rage inducing for the button sequences alone but the rest of the game was fairly enjoyable.

There are soo many!!! If I had to choose one, it would be Devil May Cry 3 (the original) That game was ridiculous! Unnecessarily difficult, terrible checkpoints and you lost all of your items when you died....insane!!!!

dude..there's this part from one of the GOWs that the creator allegedly apologized for making...spikes of death or something. I was *this* close to a heart attack the whole time, jumping in and out of my seat and cussing like mad! On a scale of 1-10 I'd say I was at a 10 that day. I can't remember if you lost orbs when you died though. All I remember is being real mad lol

Dead Space 2 was just a frightening experience to say the least. But in the moments where the "aliens" as I called them came out, you're almost guaranteed to plaster them with bullets :D

Motorstorm Pacific Rift is cool but its a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee frustration. Its so easy to drive off a cliff or something. Makes the game not fun.

Dead Space 2 was just a frightening experience to say the least. But in the moments where the "aliens" as I called them came out, you're almost guaranteed to plaster them with bullets :D

Motorstorm Pacific Rift is cool but its a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee frustration. Its so easy to drive off a cliff or something. Makes the game not fun.

I've never played either of those, sounds like I wouldn't enjoy it either lol

I've never played either of those, sounds like I wouldn't enjoy it either lol
Dead space was a really cool concept for sure. I loved the fear needless to say lol. It kept me entertained for hours unlike some more recent titles.

Dead space was a really cool concept for sure. I loved the fear needless to say lol. It kept me entertained for hours unlike some more recent titles.

Dude, to be honest, I dunno if I can handle any kind of horrors again, much less for in a game lol I even stopped watching Game of Thrones and Walking Dead this year because after usually having "belly" for anything I find I'm getting creeped out and weirded out real easy lately.

Dude, to be honest, I dunno if I can handle any kind of horrors again, much less for in a game lol I even stopped watching Game of Thrones and Walking Dead this year because after usually having "belly" for anything I find I'm getting creeped out and weirded out real easy lately.
Well considering where we we live in these times I don't blame u lol

Back