R.I.P SEAN JOHN

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Sean John Is One Of My Big Cousins..He was like a big brother to me in everyway and he was a very helpful boy but when it comes to his family he was very protective...he used to live like 3 houses away from our family street but for the las 3 years he moved Mayaro on a work site....

Last Night his little brother got himself into trouble right on the train line in Longdenville thats opposite the police post where all them a*sholes does live, them pipers and jacka**** i dunno what to describe them people as but his little brother called him las night from home and told him he needed help...Sean John as his big brother rushed to see what was happening and instead the fellas stabbed him up until his insides was outside...For helping his little brother he got his death..thats the same people who killed Jod Nelson This Year And LONGDENVILLE POLICE SO STUPID THEY DON'T DO REGULAR PATROLS AND THEY ARE FULLY AWARE OF THAT AREA ON A FRIDAY NIGHT.......R.I.P :icon_cry2:

sorry to hear ... R.I.P

OMFG.. Thats Sad.. R.I.P..

F*** Longdenville Police.. Them Only Know To Drive Around In Navara And Tell People Put On Seat Belt.. Them Doh Do NOTHING Good.. And That Does Piss Me Off.. Doh Worry, I Sure Your Cousin Is In A Better Place Right About Now.. Come To Think Of It.. ANY Place Is Better Than This Country We Living In..

That really sad but i does always say if you guys know something anything call crime stoppers or 555 it does not cost anything and no one will know who called. A little Chile could call.

But again i'm very sorry to hear that, i really don't very see any police in londonville

Well today was funeral it was very disturbing for alot of people lawd if you see how people hold down that coffin and bawl :icon_cry2:

Back