R.I.P 3 Friends

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Vickie

LV

R.I.P To the three friends who died in the tragic accident that the driver , Anthony Balkisoon crashed and ended up car faced forward between a bridge. There were two other passengers who were in critical condition as well .

You know what angered me about this situation

1. The driver was not given a Breathalyzer at the time of the accident
2. Express and other newspapers focused on the twins alone forgetting the other girl Kafiya Gill, 19 who also lost her life . see there > http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/THR ... 55441.html
3. The driver was moved to a private hospital because of people looking and pointing at him ..Please u had one damn job of not drinking and driving safe and you failed.what do u expect when u are responsible for all the lives lost and injured !

I find that was real wrong too. Everyone was sending R.I.P to the twins and forgot the next girl . Are people really comparing the worth over someone else death. It was the way the media portrayed it too , that alot of people didn't even recognize that Kafiya died too .

So the headlines for Fridays news papers was " Twin Angels Laid To Rest " But For Kafiyah Gill Today Its "Third Accident Victim Laid To Rest " I just don't understand the media yes !

Back