Questions To Ask When Buying A Local Used

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Hey Guys i am currently looking for a local used Chevy Cruze to buy. I am looking at the 2012/2013 model which usually has 1 owner from Lifestyle Motors and some are still under warranty & dealer maintained .

What are some questions that i need to ask when i call ?

oil changed on time
any accidents
mileage
driving style perharps
condition ofc

the rest is when you see it

oil changed on time
any accidents
mileage
driving style perharps
condition ofc

the rest is when you see it

all what nirtime said the service history
and ask for a test drive and put the car through its paces.....from rough road to extremely rough so you can pic up on rattles if there is any and alot of other stuff lol (most importantly dont baby the car drive how you normally drive your vehicles... some things only appear under certain conditions lol)

all what nirtime said the service history
and ask for a test drive and put the car through its paces.....from rough road to extremely rough so you can pic up on rattles if there is any and alot of other stuff lol (most importantly dont baby the car drive how you normally drive your vehicles... some things only appear under certain conditions lol)

That could be a potential problem, some people like me would not sell my car to you if you roughed it up in the bad road because I don't drive my whip like that so its best to do it intelligently by taking off the radio and listening for normal functions however these are questions to ask on the call so maybe we can have another thread for what to actually do when you see the car, good thoughts!

the last vehicle i test drove was a 2014/15 jetta and i had to rough it up a little as the sales rep was like why you babying it :bolt:ahaha well after he said those words i had a ball yes :/ but she should carry it on a little medium rough road as the steering in vechiles and suspension rattles in front you wont hear on smooth roads

the last vehicle i test drove was a 2014/15 jetta and i had to rough it up a little as the sales rep was like why you babying it :bolt:ahaha well after he said those words i had a ball yes :/ but she should carry it on a little medium rough road as the steering in vechiles and suspension rattles in front you wont hear on smooth roads

Yeah of course I'm not saying baby it, you need to know if the suspension makes any noise or if anything rattles up under the dash etc but its to maintain the respect that it's still someone else's car too and not to over do it as I see a lot of Trinis doing in the bad road.

Back