Put Trinifans.com (website) On Your Mobile Home Screen

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

SPECIES

LV

With the latest upgrades to the website, many mobile users may have difficulty in quickly accessing the webpage on their phones when compared to an app.

You can however, place the actual webpage on your phone's home screen. This way you can access the webpage instantly without navigating through the browser.

Here's how:

"Put a Bookmark on the Home Screen"

For Android:
Launch Chrome and open the RealTrini.com website.
Tap the menu button and tap "Add to Homescreen". You'll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.

Read Here for other devices:
http://www.howtogeek.com/196087/how-to-add-websites-to-the-home-screen-on-any-smartphone-or-tablet/

Now with just one touch... RealTrini.com will open up and you will be instantly in the action.

PS: It's just a little tip for those who are not aware of this.

Haven't used it via mobile but I have it bookmarked on my desktop. Always get through with an ease. Will try the mobile.

Haven't used it via mobile but I have it bookmarked on my desktop. Always get through with an ease. Will try the mobile.
Yeah... with this method, it works just like the app. No navigation.

Back