PSP

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Shaquille

LV

hey do u guys know where i can get games for my psp that doesnt require me modifying it??

hmm original games? oo y u afriad to mod ur psp. i av 2 psp's modded slim and phat, its easy m33 is the best. i know a place on the north side but it like 350~500 for a game. that real dred

Yeah format is UMD and its used to be only sony who made disks in that format- but they've been cracked. lol. Most disks in trinidad are probably real so they would be expensive.
Look the info on UMD http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Media_Disc .

yea i see d 3000 it rel hard!!!!!!!!but i gone and update my psp to version 4.05 and now i want to put a custom firmware, but i will modify whats the cost to do it and wat is d process in which they take!

oo thats gonna be hard. if u know any1 wit 1.5fw he/she could make a pandora battery and downgrade it

hmm i called gulf in real pc's to do it and they tell me bout $300-$400 to carry it down to 3.90M33-2

wayyy that real expense. hmm i should of been in tt. lol i would of made a killin. lolzzz. its soo easy to mod pspzz

my fren have a modded one!!!wats the point here??i really dont know...but tell me wat 2 do plz!!

well i have a friend wit a phat psp but its not modded and its not on 1.50 so can dat one work?

Back