Ps2 Games

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

-Wolverine

LV

Peeps, i know that ps3 has come out but i recently got a ps2 from one of my relatives and i need some games for it but i haven't looked yet, can you tell me some games to buy like the best and how many does ps2 games sell for now? I am looking for some real action and adventure.

For Hard core action adventure/rpg try GOD OF WAR its a totally wicked game the story line is great the graphics are mind blowing, its my top recommended game for all ps2 owners

Shiraz take some

Metal Gear Solid
Devil Mat Cry
God Or War
Tekken
Mortal Combat
Jak And Daxter

some thing like that ...they price ain't drop its still going for 100 and up for second hand games

Or Here's A Better Suggestion.. Come Up With About $350-$450 And Modify Your PS2.. And I Have About 3 Spindle Of Games.. New Ones To Including G.I Joe Smackdown vs Raw 2009.. God Of War 1 And 2.. Grand Theft Auto - Vice City Stories.. X-Men.. Street Fighter.. Mortal Kombat etc...

You Can Check Me And We Could Burn Up Some...

Back