Production of Bugatti Veyron ended

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

grimreaper009

LV

Production of the Bugatti Veyron has official ended and all of the 450 Veyrons have been accounted for and their is 34 uniques special editions and one-offs exists. The most unique special editions are:
1) Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Venet
Bugatti-Veyron-Grand-Sport-personallysed-by-Bernar-Venet-4.jpg

Bugatti-Veyron-Grand-Sport-Venet-9.jpg

2)Bugatti Veyron Super Sport World Record Edition
2010-Bugatti-Veyron-16-4-Super-Sport-World-Record-Front-And-Side-Speed-Tilt-1920x1440.jpg

3)Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blanc
bugatti-veyron-grand-sport-lor-blanc-0.jpg

18-bugatti-lorblanc.jpg

4) Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse Legend Meo Costantini
bugatti-legend-meo-costantini-veyron-grand-sport-vitesse_100444958_l.jpg

2013-Bugatti-Veyron-Grand-Sport-Vitesse-Legend-Meo-Constantini-Interior-Targa-Florio-Silhouette-1440x900.jpg

5) Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse Legend Black Bess
senatus_4ITGTs.jpg

bugatti-veyron-grand-sport-vitesse-legends-black-bess-fuel-cap.jpg

6) Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse La Finale
Bugatti-Veyron-Grand-Sport-Vitesse-La-Finale-2.jpg

A moment of silence please while we all meditate on the fact that the majority of these cars are most likely owned by old rich men that "collect" cars for bragging rights. :Cry: If I bought once of these I was going to get my money's worth. I would be working PH between town and point 8 days a week.

A moment of silence please while we all meditate on the fact that the majority of these cars are most likely owned by old rich men that "collect" cars for bragging rights. :Cry: If I bought once of these I was going to get my money's worth. I would be working PH between town and point 8 days a week.

Lmao with the speed and popularity you could easily make enough runs to invent an extra day.

hqahaha bugatti was said to be working on a successor which would of come with of about 1500hp if i remembered correctly lol

Its supposedly true that the engines produce 3500hp or something like that on the test benches. Heard taht somewhere a few years ago and never again.

#3 just weird though.... probably why I like it the most. Can't imagine the pain of dropping a piece of curry mango from a roti in that car though. I wonder if the owner allows people to eat in the car.

Good talk, the thing about it is I'm sure these cars rarely ever get driven to start with. If they're not driven they have a detailer coming every few months to wash off the dust and freshen them up too. So curry mango may not be much an issue as it is money in someone else's pocket lol.

those are the most unique and i think there was 34 of them which were special editions lol

#3 just weird though.... probably why I like it the most. Can't imagine the pain of dropping a piece of curry mango from a roti in that car though. I wonder if the owner allows people to eat in the car.

LMAO. True talk. That white interior.

Loll true !! Watching this video cracks me up so much thinking about 2MIL US going down the drain

[video=youtube;sR4hdjIF4cI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR4hdjIF4cI[/video]

Back