Price of coconut $5 - $10 now

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
These days since every thing is going up now even coconut prices gone up by 300% years before it was like 1 dollar and even free but now its like 10 dollars even more, I could just imagine the price it would be for carnival, Its a good thing by me their are hundreds of coconut trees

i thought it was like $2 omg now $10 wah happen coconut trees gawn on strike now or wah..better people start planting many fruit trees as possible to save spending useless money

Lol i think they charging extra for because they have to clime up the trees for the coconuts, Well everything is going up our life style so even they deserve a raise

well i think that shudn't be a problem because labour is not rare or declining oh gawd IS JUS A COCONUT ENT IN THE LONG TIME DAYS PEOPLE USED TO GO UP TREES AND PICK COCONUTS AND CHARGE NORMAL RATES WAH HAPPEN NOW ITS NOT LIKE ANYTHIN CHANGE

Amm miss admin try and refrain from using full caps its like your shouting.

Anyways half of them does be stealing people's coconut and selling them lol, and its just water you drinking hmmm

A cold coconut is now about $8. and a bottle of coconut water in the supermarket is about $12. the best is to buy a bunch from a farmer an keep it at home in a cool place until use

$5 Good Actually... Cuz If You See Them Coconut Water They Selling In Bottle For $12... You Not Sure If Its Mixed With Anything Else... So $5 For An Actual Coconut Is Not Bad...

i glad ah livin in d country yes..ah just hav to go at d bk ah d house an cut som nuts....fresh from d tree..ah never buy ah coconut!!!

In UWI a small bottle of coconut water sells for $14 ... and they're really making money on us because some students have no choice to buy it because walking in that sun from class to class gets us dehydrated

uwi making plenty money of everyone there. down by me there are so many trees i have to do like madsuya and walk in meh backyard but the tree to high lol

coconut is d only fruit dat bears year round an not season.....coconut has so many gd benefits an purposes dat God has bless it to b bearin all year long....drink up ah coconut an drive!!!

Back