Pranks, Tricks + Gags

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

-Kevin-

LV

If Allyuh Did Any Pranks, Tricks + Gags To Anyone Recently, Let Us Know.. Hear This One..

Tell Someone To Say Four 4 Times... (When Dey Done).. Ask Them To Say Four 2 More Times.. Then Ask Them To Spell Four.. Then Tell Them Say Four 3 More Times.. Then Ask Them What Do They Eat SOUP With.. I Could Guarantee You They Would Say "FORK".. But Trust Me, I Eat Soup With A SPOON!.. HAHAHAHA :mrgreen: :p :lol: :eek:

Mmmwahahahaha!
I gonna catch someone with this today!
Here's another-
ask someone to say "MILK" eight times fast,
ask them to spell "MILK" backwards within 10 seconds,
then ask them to say "MILK" four times fast.
Now ask them what cows drink...
THEY WILL SAY MILK!!!
Not water:p
Why would cows be drinking milk? :>

Nah let a person repeat STOP 12 times then ask them wah u does do for a green light and they wud say...................

:p Oh gorsh ..ha ha i does always fall for ting like that.
How about asking them what that thing on their palm is and when they hold it up to thier face... you slap them with their own hand. lol. i fall for that too. :(

hmm

allyuh doh have it

Step one : Ask the person if they wanna see a magic trick
Step two : If the person says yes press a coin against their forehead while still holdin it
Step three : Pretend to leave the coin there but remove it secretly
Step four : Ask the person to try to knock the coin down by hitting the back of their own head
Step five : ROLL ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING YOUR ASS OFF BECAUSE THE IDIOT KEEPS HITTING HIMSELF FOR NO REASON :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

^If Someone Press A Coin Of My Forehead I Would Cuff Them Down LOL!..

Anyways Try This One..

Ask Someone To Say "Horse" 5 Times.. Then Ask Them To Say "House" 5 Times.. Then Tell Them SPELL "Horse" 3 Times.. Then Tell Them Spell "House" 3 Times.. Now Ask Them What Word Is "H.o.u.r.s".. I Bet They Go Stumble And Pronounce Something Else EXCEPT Hours.. LOL!.. Last Night Meh Padna Tell Me "HO-RAS".. I Was Like WTF?.. LMFAO!!!!

Ask your victim, er.. friend to put a quarter on a piece of paper and, without removing their finger, trace the coin with a pencil. Repeat the "test" with a few fingers. After that's done, get the victim to pick up the quarter and roll it along the bridge of their nose. Then quietly snicker behind their back as they walk around with a black line along their nose. Don't use a permanent marker cuz that's not cool.

This is one of THE best tricks I know! First you put Saran Wrap or any other clear plastic wrap over the toilet, between the bowl and the seat. Do this at night so it is harder to see. Then when someone goes to the bathroom, SURPRISE! Oh, and a scream. I don't recommend this because I got grounded for 3 months when I tried it. It's funny, and messy, so if you don't take my advice and do it anyway, be ready to clean up the mess! EWW!!!

something i made up a while ago

beFore going to the beach or a pool with friends.....take liquid soap or regualr soap and rub alot of it all over your body making sure that no one sees you. the soap should dry on quite fast(couple seconds) and become the colour of your skin....as soon as water touches your skin the soap should begin to lather and you'd look like if sumthing wrong with yuh......frothin from your skin :twisted: :twisted:

This Is A Simple One... All You Need Is A Magnet And A Cup..

Put The Magnet Inside The Cup And Place It On Top Someone's Vehicle.. They Will Be Driving All Day With A Cup On Their Car.. Lol..

LOL Idoh think u need to do that some people hav that naturally like my Fathers Friend Living In Dam road every morning he comes out of his house drinking from a big cup of coffee starts his car and leaves the cup on his trunk nex thing a morning he went for gas and we saw him with the cup driving all about hahahaha

ONE FOR HAVING PEOPLE TAG U IN SKOOL

If you are tired of people steeling ur lunch in skool or any where jus once morning put a hot pepper or pepper sauce in ur food and when they eat it well we all know OR Try puttin cow itch In ur money case where u does keep it in ur bag and well when some one bawling and screaming you know who it is LOL My Dad tried those and it worked

Back