Posting topics on other forums?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
A member reported to me about a another member taking topics and post from trinispice and posting it on other forum such forum is mk. He also posted a message in the copied topics about how why are you taking post from trinispice, and after 10 mins it was quickly deleted, Just to cover up the act.

When i contacted the member about this do you know what was his responce "Yea i do it vica vers"
. The person has no shame and the another this is it affects our ranking by google and alexa as they hate copied content,

Ok Well Thats Really Stupid.. All The News About Solar Eclipse/Bernie Mac And Other Various Topics Like The Jokes etc Are All Taken From Either Email/News Sites.. Wtf You Hadda Get On So For.. You To Selfish.. And Yuh Really Gettin On Like A Immature Kid.. Relax Yuhself, If Yuh Dont Want Me To Copy/Share Anything On TS Then Lemme Know.. I Wont Make Any Topics Again..

Well you know we are trying to develop here and the first thing people going to say is that how we are taking their content because they are larger than us. And they start bashing on us, I got a few of this when i created the chat room and the radio and tv webpage you can just post a topics here and the same topic their if you posting a topic let it be unique, We don't what to be spooning of anyone. I have enough of bashing from people

hahahhaha...this topic is hilarious...

as the administrator for mktrinievents.com i'd like to apologize on behalf of my fellow member Kevin for "stealing" your content.i promise you that this problem will not repeat itself...

respect to the owner of this site for whining like a little baby though :icon_mrgreen:

its just the internet pal....go get a life....we're not bashing you....you seem to have a problem with us though....dont try to log in our site neither....cuz i deleted your account....you can delete mine in here if you like.....it doesn't really matter....

roach....forget them man.....you know ize ure relll homie....leave them let them be :icon_rolleyes:

Look who taking you deleted my account what a joker so the mama's boy called his mama to do his duty what a ass lol you guys are jokers

well delete me nah man.....what you waiting for???...u need extra users THAT bad????

LMFAO!!!!

Oh and you deleted my account who's the baby and i was not taking about you guys bashing us please your not worth it useing free ips forums to host your forum omg what lossers

admin said:
Oh and you deleted my account who's the baby and i was not taking about you guys bashing us please your not worth it useing free ips forums to host your forum omg what lossers

^^^^yip.....thats right....and as you said

Well you know we are trying to develop here and the first thing people going to say is that how we are taking their content because they are larger than us.

so....keep wasting your money on ure failure site.....lol..... :icon_cool:

Amm so why are you coming in my site and posting on it for losers please, get lost mama and mama's boy i hope all every one see's how these guys are and how they react lol jokers kevin your really sad yes hahahahaha and you bring your man too lol omg

^^^realise that you saying "guys look how they gettin on and bla bla bla...." when is just you and me talkin???...where are your users other than kevin and me man????

have none?????....wanna burrow some????

u probably didnt delete me as yet cuz u know that this argument is what ure site needs right now to be a lil active....

it's ok man...if u admit it i'll help you

;)

admin said:
kevin your really sad yes hahahahaha and you bring your man too lol omg

Doh Use My Name In Your Fawkin Shit Please.. You Went On De Man Site And Put Up Your TriniSpice Logo As Your Signature And De Man Ban You.. Now You Wanna Talk All That Shit.. Boy Take Yuh Time.. Like De Man Say.. Is Only De Internet.. You Makin Things Personal.. And I Doh Think Yuh Should Do That.. Seriously.. :icon_confused:

LOL dude you started all this shit i just added my logo in my sig i never posted anything lol why would i and he deleted my account, if i posted something it was different plus i say other member have banners on their sig but i did not posted anything Kevin this is how you are every one knows you just just so f in spoil. Dude thats why no one does what to talk to you if people only know the person you are hmmm

^^^i deleted ure account cuz as an admin.....i get to see those lil private messages users send to each other.....didnt like some stuff u told roach so i saw it fit to delete ure account as you were up to no good....

sorry if i hurt ure feelings

ALl i told his is dude i see what you are doing so members told me and good job nice that what i said lol

Word... why is this casper dude so threatened by peoples private conversation? Why the heck does he feel a need to snoop on people anyway. Whatever.
I guess most of us here feel an overwhelming need to just shut up and chill right about now... take a breather.

Reason why its called private post you don't lurk your self into people's privacy. hmmm well its over now after they added me on msn one set of them and he started to lie and shit but it over yes.

Dude for an admin should be ashamed i created this site not to get any profits unlike you its for every one, And i made a mistake even arguing with a person like you. So i'm a girl now well thanks great This from the admin from mk

Back