Post Pics Of Your Ride!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
yra5epyr.jpg

6u5y7u6e.jpg

a2urevap.jpg

My ride for the time being

My mazda 3 excuse the dark G5 Tint lol Normal stock exterior, G5 Tint surrounding all doors and 20% in the back windscreen.

Attachments

• IMG_20140614_200533189.jpg
    IMG_20140614_200533189.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 299
Just washed her and scrub the mats...will update with new pictures inna timing
ujepuzud.jpg

e2yhu8e8.jpg

2evugusa.jpg

eqe7yze7.jpg

enyrusut.jpg

ama9agez.jpg

5y9yve6e.jpg

Need a lil engine wash...doing that later this week

syny6uzy.jpg

Riding on stock 15s....gonna plasti dip the rims in vintage gold and maybe the car in matte white/blue
ry3ygazu.jpg

Have a lil audio project going on so forgive the rush down risers. Car has no front door speakers or tweeters. Only two 6x9 Pioneer to be replaced with a customized back dash
nebyjate.jpg

Car is around ten years and has been reflashed about five years ago by a waste of time painter....

Nice and Neat ! ..Just a little cleaning on the engine as you said and you good to go !

Kudos Steven, your ride is in really good condition! There's a guy name Kyle at the corner of Ragoonanan road , Longdenville that builds alot of boxes and is known for his good work in central. Don't have a number thou

Do you have waze? You can type it in and it will give you the directions..right at the Corner of Longdenville Old/Local Road/Ragoonanan Road On your left before the junction

My baby...

qn786d.jpg

I did a little mod on the rims yesterday so i'll post a updated pic with that a lil later...

So my new(er) ride is here. 1998 ek3 civic. D15z4 1.5l injected engine with non cvt transmission. Sunroof, fabric seats, ac, power steering, power windows, tint.

Attachments

• 20141204_180115.jpg
    20141204_180115.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
HiLUX.jpg

'08 with the 2TR 2.7 gas engine. Literally 0 maintenance other than the usual oil change and filter. Going back to stock rims once these tyres wear out too :D

Nice ride anthone!!

And Nirtime!! Awesome dude! For 08 it is in mint condition!! Very well kept, that DIY foamer is really working bro!

So far I'm loving all the posted vehicles, the civic especially is a nice car for some really minor mods :p

Nice ride anthone!!

And Nirtime!! Awesome dude! For 08 it is in mint condition!! Very well kept, that DIY foamer is really working bro!

Other than the swirls it's all original paint and panels,slowly polishing out those swirls one side at a time lol(pic was taken b4 any polishing took place)

So here I am again with a good looking ride

U12 bluebird
Ca20
5fwd
Drop springs (soon to change)

Attachments

• 20150116_093827.jpg
    20150116_093827.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Back