Poll: Reseting The arcade Highscore?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Reseting The arcade Highscore?

• Yes Reset it please give me a chance.

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No let it be as it is,

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
This is a poll for everyone to vote i know some of the highscores are unreachable i will reset the arcade score if their is more votes for yes. The poll will last for one week every one should vote its anonymous too not even i would know who voted and everyone has one vote.

I would've canvassed to keep it but as one of the least skilled arcade users i dont mind getting a top score. Even if only for a day or two lol. I'll have to think about this.. most likey the skilled players will rise to the top again but the competition would be renewed.

I would think it would be a good idea to reset the score, so everyone could get a chance for a highscore, but why is their only one vote so far come on guys vote

But but..i only have once score and thats in the flamingo drive.....i wouldn't like to reset it ...aww what am i thinking i am not selfish..we should reset it bit i will be sad

As of now i know i would have given the polls a week to decide, so far 5 say yes to reset and 0 say no so i'm going ahead on resetting the scores in the arcade, who has high scores should be able to get them back, if your that good lol

You guys better get your high scores now so i can strip them away from you ahahahah i will beat all your high scores yes

If it is called for if you all want it to be reset i will

Back