Police brutality at Point Fortin

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
On Friday 4 February 2011 on Crime watch there was a clip shown that shows a police officer beating a farmer with an retractable baton, the officer was hitting him on his knee and the man was crying in pain on the ground and the offier told the man to get up, and get the man got up he continued to beat him on his knee.

It seemed to me that an other officer was hiding his camera while filming this brutality at Point Fortin. Wish i had the video to show you all.

my guess is dat dis is ah norm wit these police officers.....sad sad situation we reached in T&T

Yep and they actually do it for fun because they are the law..i wish this officer get charged and fired from the servie both who were there and watching

It is exactly the same thing as sex in schools. IT HAPPENS! Police are human beings to & a lot of them abuse their power. We only see one or two because someone may have a camera at the time. I'm surprised that in this age where nearly everyone has a camera phone, more of these things are not reported with evidence attached.

People are scared of the police and spoil eggs knows that and they take advantage of it. People have to do more if they want crime to reduce REPORT what you know!!! You can save a life!!!

Back