Pnm Endorses What This Man Says Apparently

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
I'm happy to know that the PNM Endorses what this man says, Its really a true reflection of how far The Pnm party will go to make another political party look bad. To bring religion in and to call their party supporters devil worshipers is uncalled for.
I'm a christian and i'm telling you all that the christian religion that is preached by most churches are flawed. You all need to educate your selves about the religion that you bash because you maybe following the wrong teachings that are not in the bible.
And again true Christians will not be so engrossed in this kind of politics, if you are sayings such things about other people your are not a christian.

Oh and before you say i'm a UNC supporter i'm not i don't support either party. I just can see things much more clearer then all you die hard political fools.

Very nice guys, so this is the level we reach in this country. This is what Some of your all supporting.

Back