Please be Road safe on the nations roads!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
I'm pleading with everyone Please be Road safe on the nations roads!. There is already too much road deaths and vehicular accidents that can be avoided if we focus on the roads and drive within the normal speed limits. At the end of the day we must always remember that we are not only messing with our lives but others as well.
Please take a look at the video and share it to your friends.

[video=youtube_share;AdjVdnqVILE]http://youtu.be/AdjVdnqVILE[/video]

I saw all of these clips when I did defensive driving and I swear by it to this very day.

When i I first saw it I felt a realistic sense of how easy it can be to cause a lifetime of problems for many people. I wish that people will see this video and they will feel similarly. We need to be very careful when we drive. Road signs aren't there for style they are there to alert us to what we are approaching or what we need to do.
I'm at the point where every major accident I come to hear about I blame it on speed and sometimes feel for unsuspecting victims in Trinidad.

That was hard to watch, but well worth the message. I hope everyone watches this, drivers and passengers alike.

That was hard to watch, but well worth the message. I hope everyone watches this, drivers and passengers alike.

The very first time I saw it I kind of wanted to cry a bit. Its just a very real thing and I'm glad admin made this thread, it has given me incentives for the future to come.

The very first time I saw it I kind of wanted to cry a bit. Its just a very real thing and I'm glad admin made this thread, it has given me incentives for the future to come.

Lol yeah I definitely started tearing up but these are sadly very commonly occurring examples of road fatalities and the more awareness of it for preventative purposes, the better. Hopefully as many people as possible watch it and can avoid repeating these accidents and exert more caution on the roadways to avoid lengthening the list.

Thats what my intention is, to spread the word and add to prevention.

Yeah its the very important thing to understand that we should drive carefully for our self and also for the nation.So that,s why i drive my car on a normal speed to minimize these hazards of accident.

Back