Playstation 4 vs Xbox One

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

MangaAddict

LV

Which is the better console? Which has the better exclusives? What games are you playing or looking forward to? Share your opinions below.

Can't wait for Bloodborne and GTA V!

2mm92z7.jpg

Last edited:
New Bloodborne trailer. Awesome!

[video=youtube;ootl57VSN64]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ootl57VSN64[/video]

I can't believe you would create something like this!, You so want me to bash Xbox man lol. To top it off PlayStation is Alot faster, faster ram and more intensive graphics along with more features and so on. I currently do own a Playstation 4 and the only downfall i'm encountering is the lack of games for it at the moment. But i'm seeing games i'm interested in, like Some RPG like Final Fantasy will be releasing sometime November and 2015. AT the moment in time i'm playing Destiny, Its super cool Awesome Graphics and an intense first shooter game.
Xbox really have nothing with the Ps4, Don't want to say too much about it because it will cause a frenzy.

Xbox not matter what experience is better and the current games available for it is the best
Also match making for COD on Xbox is way better than PlayStation

Yea I've been a Playstation fan since day one. Chose it over the N64 and never looked back! Playstation is hands down the best IMO, Microsoft's practices are too shady, bribing vloggers on Youtube, misconstruing facts about their sales, lying to customers, etc. When it comes to the best games, Sony has dominated every generation. From Uncharted, to The Last of Us, Little Big Planet, Gran Turismo, God of War, the list goes on and on. To think that Sony still haven't revealed what most of their first party studios are doing means the next few years are going to be awesome! Not to mention Shareplay, that's coming with Ver. 2.0 that's amazing, that is a system selling feature by itself. Another bonus of having a PS4, one that you never see advertised is all the free to play games you get on day one. You can buy your system, no games, connect to the internet, no plus required and play for free, Blacklight Retribution, DC Universe Online, The Pinball Arcade, War Thunder, Zen Pinball 2, War Thunder, and Planetside 2(coming soon) Should I even get started on PS Plus? Two free games for your PS4, PS3 and PS Vita every month....nuff said!

I've never played on an Xbox One but from what I've read, Xbox seems to have more games and a lot of pull with gaming companies and/or companies that are extremely biased towards them. I've seen comparison gameplay though, and can't understand why for the life of me any company would be biased towards them. PS4 has better graphics, interface, and appearance in my opinion - great for progressive gamers and anyone who likes quality; Xbox One seems more like settling for much less (I'd PC game before I got an Xbone) just because you want to game (...but there's PC gaming for that.....) on an actual gaming console.....for whatever reason you have because I'd love to play devil's advocate but I honestly can't think of a good excuse (no offense intended to Xbox fans). I do have to admit though, I don't like the snail's pace PS4 games are trickling out at though.

I bought an Xbox one last year just after it was released. More of the games I like were on that system.
Most of my online friends got theirs the same time so it was an easy transition.

I'm waiting for the last few of my PS3 ppl to make the move before I get a PS4.

Take a look at the interface for the XB1

e43e4c2808d616a9d2389027a50434bb.jpg
55ee93bb12cb99c8b5931c790be1a105.jpg
9b404be3c65961c28c4c46f59a794ab8.jpg
9d6c1d4013a220377e6ece786da021de.jpg
8340c7dd1695250be73ca33b84fbb98d.jpg
c6ef3251bc5a8e0bfd6d89a3747b44ab.jpg
8d96f9689423bc5b8649f9213d6385df.jpg
590c234e354edff4ef94ce9da1393f33.jpg
2f33fc57de289d46204ffa19ab6ddb3f.jpg
6003f657ae0f7fa59a9b1bdac2f79525.jpg

I hate to admit it, but I do like Xbox's interface, I prefer PS4's but I like the tiles layout.

Well said Shadowhunter, but trust me, Sony's going to deliver in a big way in 2015. The Playstation experience is on December 6-7 I believe, many announcements expected! Be excited!

The interface looks nice, but it reminds me of Windows 8 and I personally don't like Windows 8 at all lol

Hopefully if I just get this Xbox sell I'm going for the One without the kinect
I would never use it and d NSA go be look around my house yo
I just like the Xbox controller only reason I bought one

Otherwise mid next year I'll buy one

Main problem with me and game console is that the video of the game looks good then I buy it then I don't like it and now it becomes hard to sell over

Have you ever tried the PS4 controller? It's way better than the PS3's and much better imo than the Xbox's. I strogly suggest you consider a PS4, it's more powerful, all mutliplats run better on it, plus starting from next year, it'll have a far superior exclusive line up. Not to mention, when you buy the system, you already have a ton of free-to-play titles waiting for you. Get PS Plus and you don't have to worry about buying games again. lol

Back