Planning To buy a ps3 next week

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Hey guys i'm planning to buy a playstation3 next this week, can you all tell me some places where i can get it and the cost. So far i the cheapest i saw it for was 3000 for a 120gigs.
I can but it online but i'm a bit scared as customs charge to much to clear the items and i may end up paying more.
So do you guys know of any place in Trinidad where the sell the playstation 3

i really do hope when u get this you dont let it go to waste and collect dust eh lol

ps3 is someting ah tough ah wouldda never kno how to use...coz ah always tink iz for dem young ones.....but ah beg to differ...its d bestes ting ever!!!

the game is 2-500 dollars for one....wtf thats quite expensive hope it doesnt pack up and take dust really

god of war an grand theif auto have dem quite busy an i like d motion control games.....my fav is beach volly ball an archery!!!

the new latest games are for 450 plus not 2 for 500

I'm interested but i only have new games i never bought used ones, but if you as its in excellent condition well i don't mind. Can you list the games here along with the price list?

Back