Pizza Hut in Price Plaza Service!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

nirtime

LV

I visited Pizza Hut in Price Plaza at their new location very close to Movie Towne and while service is 100% better, I am disappointed with the hygiene of this place. There was a very foreign dried liquid on some of the seats, there was grease and oily hand prints on the majority of semi-circular seats. The tables are absolutely terrible as they spin and shake whenever pressure is applied.

Re: Trini Bad Service

I visited Pizza Hut in Price Plaza at their new location very close to Movie Towne and while service is 100% better, I am disappointed with the hygiene of this place. There was a very foreign dried liquid on some of the seats, there was grease and oily hand prints on the majority of semi-circular seats. The tables are absolutely terrible as they spin and shake whenever pressure is applied.

Gross! And that's their new location? That's just sad. Was there no sign of any staff cleaning at all? I don't understand how staff has time to chill on mobile devices and stop to ole talk during work hours (a normal occurrence) and things like that are going on.

Re: Trini Bad Service

Gross! And that's their new location? That's just sad. Was there no sign of any staff cleaning at all? I don't understand how staff has time to chill on mobile devices and stop to ole talk during work hours (a normal occurrence) and things like that are going on.

Staff did clean two of the seats but they just wiped the tables very lazily. I even told the waitress that they needed to clean the seat and thats when I got up and moved to another seat. It was never cleaned but I really had no expectation that it would be anyway. If the management doesn't see it fit to monitor their employees and hygiene more closely, I have no problem, I will just put my money elsewhere.

Back