Pioneer Head Unit defaults to USB

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

nirtime

LV

Hi everyone, I have a Pioneer P4000DVD Double Din DVD head unit which supports USB playback. As long as I have a flash drive connected to the usb port, the radio always turns on and auto selects usb as the source. Even if I choose the radio and switch the vehicle off with the radio as my source, once i put the key in the radio turns on and begins to play from the USB.

Does anyone know how I can fix that? Is it even fixable?

Lol I just wondered about it I don't mind it at all.
Can't tell you when last I listened to the radio haha.

That answers that :D

Actually I'm not sure but that may just be for your model deck

My deck which is a cheap pioneer usb deck, default is to go to the radio..even when the usb is inserted.

Maybe if you don't mind setting things back up, you can factory reset your deck and change and tune everything back the way you like it

Or even better

Well thats an option but I believe its just the way the deck is made since there is no option to select which source is default.
I just thought it a bit strange since I'm accustomed to the radio turning on to the last source that was selected.

Yeah you can easily fix it and the suggestion above helps you a lot to sort the Deck default but another option to sent it to a Deck man.

Back