Pioneer deck

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Honestly for the price its hard to beat but it kind of lacks features being that we are in 2015. 5 band eq with 1 pair of 2v rca outputs is a bit 2006.

How much are you looking to spend?

Dude this is a cool deck, has some nice features

• MIXTRAX application, Playback Formats: MP3, WMA, WAC and AAC
  • Single-DIN , Siri Eyes Free control
  • Built-in Bluetooth, Pandora Control
  • Android Music Support, iPod/iPhone Ready
  • Front USB input, Front 3.5mm auxiliary input

And it got some excellent reviews, i don't think you will go wrong here. Great choice.

yea admin that is what caught my attention i feel i will order it later today or during the week after i read some more of the customer reviews off amazon

Well if you looking for a cheap upgrade its fine. Most decks nowadays have the highlighted features and it's really the processing that differentiates them.

Cant go wrong with a Pioneer.

Great deck for the price grimreaper. Go for it.
An excellent upgrade.

Processing and expandability should only be considered if you have plans on building or adding to an existing audio system with external amplifiers. For what you said you wanted (a decent cheap upgrade), this is a very good deck.

Great deck for the price grimreaper. Go for it.
An excellent upgrade.

Processing and expandability should only be considered if you have plans on building or adding to an existing audio system with external amplifiers. For what you said you wanted (a decent cheap upgrade), this is a very good deck.
True, agreed 100%

Back