Piarco Intl Airport Parking Fees

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

nirtime

LV

Hey everyone, Ive been to Piarco Airport a week ago and I noticed that the hourly parking rate now stands at $8.
Does anyone know the price to park per day(daily rate)?

I know it used to be $6 . How much has it gone up by ?

Oh my ! That's $8 . But that's not ridiculous thou .. What is , that Center City Mall In Chaguanas Charging both Bank Customers and Other people $7 to park an hour. I have no problem paying the fee but imagine bank parking supposed to be free but because the bank located on the same compound, everyone has to pay. Smh !

I know they were talking about raising the airport fees due to the expansion of the car park about 2 years ago. Maybe now they finally got to it

Honestly I think its ridiculous because parking there any Thursday or Friday has proven to be impossible or very nearly impossible.

Im not sure if its the start of something new as you say or if its just "inflation". Im really hoping they do improve because lots of people are left without a park.

I stopped going to Center City since that parking fee rose so high. The bank should make a fuss about it since their customers are being charged to use the bank in a sense.
And if that wasnt bad enough the traffic sometimes as you enter center city is so bad you waste a lot of time to move from parking spot 1 to parking spot 20 in traffic if you were trying to drive through or find a park. As it is, i have no reason to visit there and so I use my $7 to pay the gas so I can get where I really need to go and park for free in way less congestion.

Yeah i think its about 10$ overall of the daily parking on this Airport,because i visited it personally about three months ago and the rate is the same as discussed above.May it increase now but low chances.

On making my depature I noticed how packed the car park was for the weekend. The increase in price is doing nothing for me and I am paying each time I go to the airport. As disappointed I am, I must say I expected such.

Yeah its a minor amount for us so increase in its fees is not a issue for us but for the people who are in lower class,its an issue for them who can,t afford even 10 dollars.

Back