Photoshop

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

EmpireKing

LV

PPl show off your skillz here

Nice any one wishing to make a logo for trinispice.net

what you have in mind???

Don't know a logo with trinispice.net i could make one but i could only make it in flash
so hmmm

heyyyyyyyyyy i got photoshop skillz!!! ill post a pic here when im done with it lol!

Allure i feeling shame here..we have photoshop on like 6pcs and also corel draw and i dunno how to use both.... :Confused:

ok well heres the pic i was working on today, its not all that cuz i was gettin frustrated with the polygon tool but i tried :)

fairyscene.jpg

WOW candy that looks sweet, excellent you have real talent but one thing don't get me wrong the females looking nice lol but its not really suit the background, the background looks great

lol idk i coodnt find anythin rite i wanted to put more fairies but lol i coodnt find any so i jus put those 2, d other girl on d right is actually a ghost lol

awwwwwwwwww it looks sweet..i gonna copy it from you..u know these things today is work of art that u keep for memories..some artists now a days does throw paint on a board and call that art and have a long analysis for it....

hmm....lol...i created this thread....o_O

NICE CANDY...

Check this out.
Make_Your_Dreams_Real_by_EmpireKing.jpg

Photomanips
All_I_Have_by_EmpireKing.jpg

Consumed_By_The_Darkness_by_EmpireKing.jpg

yoooooooo that evil eye is sexii!!!!!!! nice!!!! i made a zombie pic and a winter pic ill post it here, i was tryin 2 do a night time forest scene but d stupid thing close in the middle of d project!!! steupsssssssss

-Ariyah said:
awwwwwwwwww it looks sweet..i gonna copy it from you..u know these things today is work of art that u keep for memories..some artists now a days does throw paint on a board and call that art and have a long analysis for it....

yea i wanted to 1 wit lik fairies playing on a forest floor but i coodnt find d rite types of fairies!

Omg you guys are frightening me now i going to have nightmares but it looks cool but still scary

lol that looks kool.......empireking i really love the eye it looks really gothic...i will ask my bro to teach me this week how to use it

lol teach? haha.....girl jus go headfirst into it an experiment.

yea 4real i agree wit EK u jus gotta play around wit it

Back