Phone Cases

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

nirtime

LV

After spending a few minutes in Gulf City and even in Chaguanas this morning searching for a case for a Xperia Z2 with no luck, I felt that if we had a collection of places locally which sold cases and other accessories for the not-so-popular-in-Trinidad devices(everything but iPhone, S4/5/note and Blu) we can all benefit.

I'll go first:
Cre8sus Trading in Chaguanas sells Nexus 4 E960 cases(Reiko Premium Hybrid) $125 (also fits Optimus G E970 with some cutting of the hard plastic.)
Cre8sus also sells Xperia Z/Z2 cases but are out of stock until next month.

Does anyone know where I can get a decent case for the Z2 D6503 locally?

Cell tech trading and Bagalito Enterprises are the only two places which ive found to carry accessories for the Xperia Z lineup.

Haha yepp Im glad you got thru with the cases! Cell Tech Trading is honestly the best cellular outlet to purchase from

Not because the owner is my panda but he's genuinely a good guy with a friendly nature to help check them out for any of your phone needs
fb3497905c4ae4099dab3ed490599bde.jpg

I would second that. Cell Tech stands behind their products and the seller knows what he's selling.

Back