Peter Conelly

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

I Feel very heart broken to talk about this trinispicers but i have to tell you about this. I have nieces and nephews less than a year old and some are two years and so on and i will never try to lash or even slap them. i do not know how people are so cruel please WATCH THIS PLEASE!

[youtube]U_ZCPdvdeGY[/youtube]

[youtube]0E1rKYrP_DY[/youtube]

RIP baby P..... Its such a sad way to go when you don't have control over ur life....

I hate people like this...THEY WANT A DAMN CHILD NOW WHEN THEY GET IT THEY ABUSE HIM/HER. U read that the step father used to use him as a chew toy and all his clothes had blood ? and the picture of the chocolate on his mouth was to hide his bruises.....i hate humans

Chid abuse is and always on a rise...yet u never hear much about what people do to help prevent child abuse... The only news that reaches on TV, radio etc are the stories like Peter Conelly.....

Thats why i am currently on the ladder to becoming A social Worker to help MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE MINISTRY AND TRY TO GO OUT THERE AND LOOK FOR children like Peter Conelly to prevent these happenings. I don't care i will fight the government to the end and make them do something

I wish you good luck in that endevour... Its a very interesting field.... I started it but had to get off it due to poor tutoring at COSTAATT...

Nevertheless, like P.Conelly , there was a case in Trinidad jus ah week ago with a little twist to the same story... The baby was threee months old... The parents had to go out back to work so they look all over for a well oriented daycare...They found one in Central ... On the baby's first day at the daycare , he died... Due the neglience of the care seater, she didnot burb the baby after feeding and the child chock on his own vomit....

Word of advice people for future care of your babies:

-NEVER CARRY YOUR CHILD BY SOMEONE WHO YOU DO NOT KNOW TO BABYSIT
- LET FRIENDS OR FAMILY TAKE CARE OF THE BABY IF ANYONE COULD
- THESE TIMES AND AGES PEOPLE NOT CARING ABOUT CHILDREN, BUT THE MONEY THEY ARE MAKING

Back