PC Problems?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

I am running a 62 Bit Windows 7 computer and lately it has been shutting down without a warning every time i am on you tube, watching a movie or streaming/downloading something.

I tried restoring it but that doesn't help.. Also these annoying white and black lines have been littering my screen..Sometimes i can hardly see anything and sometimes it goes away ..Any ideas or advice on what this might be?

I believe u have a laptop running 64bit windows seven, if I'm not mistaken. It sounds as if your graphics driver is on the fritz. I do PC and laptop repairs in my spare time so if you so desire pm me for a better diagnosis

If you're getting blue screens or your pc randomly shuts off that could be and issue with RAM or a next reason is since you pointed out white and black lines across the screen that could mean a faulty video card. That could also be causing the random shut downs because of the video card/driver conflicts.

No blue screens though..it just shuts down without a warning..doesn't restart either. So its either the ram or graphics driver or video card.hmm okay

hey ladydeath, now saw this, its definitely the GPU , you can check drivers and the card itself, if you can give me a model number of the computer i can direct you as to where to find the Graphics card so you can check it out, if its a laptop you might have to literally "cook" the card for it to work again! :D :cool:

LadyDeath said:
I am running a 62 Bit Windows 7 computer and lately it has been shutting down without a warning every time i am on you tube, watching a movie or streaming/downloading something.

I tried restoring it but that doesn't help.. Also these annoying white and black lines have been littering my screen..Sometimes i can hardly see anything and sometimes it goes away ..Any ideas or advice on what this might be?

All problems solved >>>>>>

V2nr 3.0 said:
LadyDeath said:

All problems solved >>>>>>

More problems created! Hahhaga

Wait wait - more problems created because of Apple ? Don't you know Apple is the greatest product on the planet ?

Hahahah you sound like me 2years ago, dont worry once you go android you never go back! Lmao

and the war that plagues humanity for centuries apparently seems to continue onto our humble website!

Lol ... I will check it out tomorrow i haven't had the chance. thanks guys

Sounds like your GPU... Happened to me as well... Got so frustrated i end up building an entire new pc...It needed upgrading anyways... Lol...

Hahaha ever been so angry at your PC you built a new one???

Roach has!

Back