Patient Jams Out During Brain Surgery

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

grimreaper009

LV

[video=youtube;SNyoMCZJ7dE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNyoMCZJ7dE[/video]
Doctors often keep patients awake during brain surgery to monitor them for injuries in real time. Put in this situation, most of us would probably do very little of anything other than respond when spoken to and pray for a swift end to the experience.
That didn?t sound like much fun to Anthony Dias. During his nine hours on the operating table while doctors removed a brain tumor, the former professional musician kept everyone?s spirits high by playing a wide range of music, including classic Beatles tunes and Portuguese songs, on his guitar. Now, if that doesn?t restore some of your faith in humanity, I don?t know what will.

Taken from: This Man Serenaded His Doctors On The Guitar During A 9-Hour Brain Surgery

I would be so afraid of any movements interfering with the doctors poking around my delicate brain matter! I remember seeing something about a musician giving a violin concert while undergoing brain surgery as well. These guys are incredibly brave!

well its a life and death situation have no choice but to be brave and hope it goes well lol

Back