Pastor Cuffie In Hot Water Over Omgea XL Pills

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Pastor Cuffie a well known person in T&T found himself at the center of a big controversy. He owns a company called Sure Cure where the Tablets Omage XL are advertised over local TV to cure a variety of ailments. Apparently the company who produces OMEGA XL tablets in the US are at a legal battle over Cuffie who claims that the people of T&T are defrauded here in Trini and with false claims that it will heal anyone who takes it.

Tonight on CNC3 Sampson Nanton met with the co-owner at Chief Executive Officer of Great Healthworks in Fort Lauderdale yesterday who produces the OMEGA XL. They said that an independent investigation and lab reports was done OVER A YEAR AGO to compare both tablets and found that there were the little to no omega traces in the Trinidad Omega XL being sold by Cuffie's Sure Cure. So then what's in the tablet???

Great Healthworks contacted the Ministry of Health in Trinidad and Tobago to investigate the matter and nothing was done up to this day to rectify the situation. Instead, the product is still being advertised by local tv stations.

Pastor Cuffie is a well known rich pastor. I wonder what he has to say for himself?

Take a look at this clip
[video=youtube;DCT83SyTle0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCT83SyTle0[/video]

Last edited:
yes I heard about it tonight. well cuffie in a boat without a paddle going up *censored* creek. unlawful rebranding? false advertising? misleading the public? fraud? which charge u think they will lay first?

i always knew that Sure Cure was fake, and to make matters worst i now saw their ads still being advertised. The Audacity of these people yes.

I thought after that the tv stations would of taken down the ad but i guessed NOT

Bribing to the fullest.. I wonder what the Princess of Christianity "Winsie-Ann" have to say about her father ? Steups..

So Sure Cure started back advertising again but they changed their ads. The bold faceness of these people are unbelievable, these people claim to be people of god and have the mindset to lie to the general public for profits. What makes it even worst is that they say they have scientific proof , ok so where is it? its laughable because they have none.

Please show us the proof ! Steups and i will bet there was a bribe happening where they paid the govt to keep quiet

Back