parang parang

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Woiz this is so kool..it used to have parang down by me but now d lead singer "Tara" hooked up and got married now we does sing where Tara gawn instead of daisy LOL

i usually go to lots of parang ... At least 20 or so ...

I am very busy this year so i may not ... But if i do i'll try an upload some more vids

i usually go to lots of parang ... At least 20 or so ...

I am very busy this year so i may not ... But if i do i'll try an upload some more vids

well trinispicers its d season again, today its d launch of parang in d north, this year will b another grate year!!!

Radio 100.0fm also started there 100 days before Christmas.... Carols and parang down the line...

Do you know last week had the parang open season in arima. i wanted to go. it was so nice i saw it on tv

mr admin its time to have a lime for christmas, alyuh ah limein now till old years nite ok!!! so ah want trinispicers to get together an have ah lime!!! gifts for all ah we ah hope!!! lol i will b promote d site on friday on d hill guys

For some reason I aint really feeling the Christmas vibes dese days. It real dead. Everybody bypassin Christmas and studying Carnival. Shame yes!

i dont celebrate christmas but i enjoy d holidays and events coz we dont kno if we will c another parang season!!! tis is we ting an wen u reach there u does feel d vibes, this year was a sad yr for my family so wat d heck ah have ah lil money in meh bk pocket for d parang season man

Lol,, that's the spirit madsuya... maybe tha vibes could rub off on me ah lil.. ah dyin to go ah lil paranging!!!!

marabella in front fonzs friday nite ok c u there an yuh go get d vibes , but but sir u need to go wit fun ppl not some lame arse ppl who does want to come home early, just go an enjoy d lime!!!

The National Parang Association of Trinidad and Tobago (NPATT) will officially launch its 2012 parang season on Saturday October 6 at the Arima Tennis Club....
parang heads down south to Petrotrin Sports Club in Palo Seco on October 13....
original and traditional parang will feature vintage parang night at UWI St. Augustine on October 20....
October 27 there will be the “Battle of the Sexes” at Brazil High School.....
Parang returns to Henry Pereira country in Tabaquite High School on November 10 with the Tribute to Icons competition....
the primary and secondary schools competition heats up on November 17-18, a venue is still to be announced, as competition in 2011 was held at St. Augustine Secondary School.....
Parang Soca HD competition is another new venture to be held on November 24 at a venue to be announced....Tune of Choice competition on December 1 in St. Augustine....
December 8, parang goes to Maracas Valley, celebrating Parang in The Valley, and the People’s Choice Competition culminates the season at the Arima Tennis Club on December 15.....
the Three Kings in “Lewah” will be held on Sunday January 6 at the Tabaquite Catholic Church Grounds.....
Parang lovers can look forward to quite a great season, partaking in the various wild meat dishes in manicou, lappe, tattoo, iguana, deer, and wild hog as well as corn delicacies in pastelles, arepas, empanadas and paymes.

Now many are growing up and don't want to take on their family's occupation or hobbies such as parang singing etc .. i hope we continue to preserve our culture & heritage it just goes to show how multidynamic we really are

Back