Panty Droppers

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Panty Droppers yes you heard me, its a slang we use or used to use when explaining a really sweet vehicle.

Here how it goes post a Picture of a vehicle that be categorized as a Panty Dropper.:bowl:
Let me start.

15232629118_faca0ea2bf_b.jpg

I'd call that a jaw dropper or panty/boxers wetter. I can't fit in that to drive it and no woman dropping nothing if I could anyway. Only fan boys/girls will drool

ammmmm ammmmm dropping of what MR MORRIS!!!!!!!!!! Take care you ent get charged for indecent exposure

the only thing dropping when i see those kinda cars it a bounce check...meh jaw when i see the price tag...but i will post my pic of ah dropper soon....wait an see...lolz

Mazda mx5 is the shit!!! Always loved that car for some reason...love how the make the soft top look masculine

this.

this makes me happy.

i would marry a car like this for the rest of my natural born life.:bowl:

Attachments

• IMG_2387043585220.jpg
    IMG_2387043585220.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 41
SOOOOOOOOO MUCH WIN!!!!! :amen::amen::amen:

Attachments

• IMG_1169755509100.jpg
    IMG_1169755509100.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 33
For them guys who like it low!!

that gap is literally non existent!

Attachments

• IMG_2568503569267.jpg
    IMG_2568503569267.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 40
ammmmm ammmmm dropping of what MR MORRIS!!!!!!!!!! Take care you ent get charged for indecent exposure

Lol when i saw this i was ahahah, someone got make out lol, anyhow nice pics guys nice Panty droppers pics.

04-lamborghini-concept.jpg

0a94ab7d665d1329e0c483e0de05eb98.jpg

Always loved an FT, this one is twin charged (super charger and turbo) been following the build for a while this is my ultimate panty dropper [emoji16]

supercharger on the low end for torque (acceleration off the line) and a turbo on the high end (keeping that speed up). smooth power straight through the rpm range.... this is a gar guy's wet dream:clap2:

I know what I want for Christmas now!!!!

Lmao anyone have pics of the Toyota Ft-1 Concept car?

The replacement Supra?

I'm surprised it didn't make it on here already!

Back