Our Government

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Devil Child

LV

Govt to create more CEPEP, URP jobs

Government intends to expand the Community-Based Environmental Protection and Enhancement Programme (CEPEP) and the Unemployment Relief Programme (URP) to create employment opportunities,
Manning expects unemployment to rise in the coming months.

They should try to develop the urp and the cepep to something long lasting like training them in trades not cutting grass

How allyuh dissing my people so? If it weren't for cepep we'd have a nastier looking capital city. If have noone willing the clean up after everyone else so they do it. I not defending nothing it have no one willing to do those things. As long as the country nasty it'll have to have people to do the lamest of jobs.

steups put dem to plant some garden instead a painting stone

yes im nt denying neting but remember d gov sud educate d ppl aswel nt only cutlassin grass n paintin stone come on.....every other forthnite dey lookin forward 2 do dat....this should nt b. after getting a skill dey suppose 2 find a job or creat dey own business like....OJT, MUST and those other programme......ook urp is there we cant stop dis but some ppl nt doin work jus takin d gov wel our money....but dey do a wonderful job but it sud nt be a permanent employment 4 ppl n d workers r thinkin dat

RauCous said:
How allyuh dissing my people so? If it weren't for cepep we'd have a nastier looking capital city. If have noone willing the clean up after everyone else so they do it. I not defending nothing it have no one willing to do those things. As long as the country nasty it'll have to have people to do the lamest of jobs.

man half the time they do NOTHING!!
and sometimes you see about 15 workers in one lil area ...one holdin a broom and scoop....another holding a garbage bag.....and d rest like dem is security guard :icon_rolleyes: ....totally wasteful IMO. Yes the place needs to be cleaned but dont hire every tom dick and harry to CLEAN! There is much more work that needs to be done to help this country....put dem to plant!! :icon_frown:

then again who wouldn't want a job that pays you to do NOTHING :icon_rolleyes:....they eh leaving that for nutten.

Ali said:
RauCous said:

man half the time they do NOTHING!!
and sometimes you see about 15 workers in one lil area ...one holdin a broom and scoop....another holding a garbage bag.....and d rest like dem is security guard :icon_rolleyes: ....totally wasteful IMO. Yes the place needs to be cleaned but dont hire every tom dick and harry to CLEAN! There is much more work that needs to be done to help this country....put dem to plant!! :icon_frown:

then again who wouldn't want a job that pays you to do NOTHING :icon_rolleyes:....they eh leaving that for nutten.
They ones by me does actually be doing stuff, like unblocking drains piking up my litter.. and thats like almost all the time now since it flooding. i dunno bout the others lol but then according to you half the time they actually do more than some other people.

Back