Organic Face Masks

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

These days, many are switching to organic face masks due to alot of chemical additives and animal testing on Popular products . Here are some organic face masks that you definitely have to try! I have tried some myself and have seen wonderful results! These are also great for men as well !
I know there are alot of masks so maybe we can keep updating them

1. Coffe / Green Tea Mask

glowing skin
tighten wrinkles
reduce dark circles under eyes
rejuvenates skin
shrink large pores
circulates face

Ingredients :

1 Green Tea Bag that has been used or not
Coffee Residue/ dregs
Lime or lemon

In a bowl Take the ground black coffee left overs from your morning coffee and mix it with fresh squeezed lime/lemon juice and a little bit of zest . After add the green tea and mix. Apply onto the face like a mask and leave for 10-15 mins then wash thoroughly .

aa013a01044da54aaecc25b1f5d1aeea.jpg

2. Acne Clearing Face Mask

? Turmeric powder
? Honey
? Raw milk
? A teaspoon
? A bowl

Mix everything together and leave for 10-15 minutes on face. Use 2-3 times a week for best results.

036f5fdd6e210652c066e244c2f70242.jpg

Screenshot-2014-02-23-14.02.26.png

My son and I have done some of these and they are safe and work great! I was also surprised to see that you can use the mush leftover from juicing fruits/veggies as well for a radiant, glowing complexion.

Back