Opinions on Machel "Fly Away"?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
i love machel, but only because of his old songs, this song is cool i like it, but he not singing like he used to,, you know,, with more hype and rhythm. Oh well i still love him :) raucous its ok i forgive you lol

candy8998 said:
oh and i rate it a 4.5 =]

lolcoh Yeh what 2k9 Soca song that is not jump and wave oriented you rate higher than this song right now?..jus curious to get ur opinion.
This is thinking outside the box..not every song must be bout jumping, jamming or winning....I like Winchester song "Wanna make love" too..

Yes airman that song is nice ....i like collibudz i like his song i'm blind to you and when collibudz come around i not even sure what is the songs names are

Airman said:
candy8998 said:
oh and i rate it a 4.5 =]

lolcoh Yeh what 2k9 Soca song that is not jump and wave oriented you rate higher than this song right now?..jus curious to get ur opinion.
This is thinking outside the box..not every song must be bout jumping, jamming or winning....I like Winchester song "Wanna make love" too..

well idk lol i hardly listen 2 d new soca, but i know machel mostly sings songs u cood jam to, so dis is a 1st 4 me

Back