Only In T&T you does hear these things

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Only in T&T, would the citizens call all bleach ,clorox and call all powered soap breeze.
Only in T&T would the citizen have problems with the prime minister and then when election comes round again they would still for him in.

is only in t&t you would hear them things ryan but as we continue to live here in this world it is just getting worst.
The government could stop crime or prevent it if proper measures are put into place but that will be a long time from now

Only in T&T you does hear these things.

Only in trinidad you hear "community leaders" and think "orhor... gangsters!"
Or you would hear the word "justice" in the context of "painfully horrible death" or "man rape and life imprisonment" or "arbitrary punishment" when justice really means humaneness, fairness, impartiality, reasonable consequence.

Only in trinidad you would hear people not getting justice and children dying because of the state's fault..only trinidad you would hear numerous cases unsolved and criminals getting bail for big crimes

Only In T&T you does hear these things.

Ariyah you sure? lol. I thought is Only in Trinidad. lol. Every country has stuff like that dont fall for the illusion... lol.
Only in Trinidad are the majority of people okay with stuff like that or not willing to do anything.

only in trini yuh does hear d police comm sayin its like movie!!! well get popcorn an sit to watch d police dem act

Only in Trinidad you does see our mp's in the area for election time to get votes

only in t & t ppl who do not have ah disability does get grants!!!!
an pensioners ah made to wait years before getting whats there's

well ammmm I go b honest.....only in trini I could drink 4 beers and buss ah leak on d side ah d road......

lol, only in t&t ppl deos go in d market an ask d pepper vendors if dey pepper hot!!!

Is only in Trinidad the government boosting about Anti crime unit and crime steadily increasing

Only in trinidad we say we doh have any money to fix our country but when disasters happen to others we quickly send them money we do not have....i am not saying thats wrong but atleast pull out some of that money to help us here

only in T &T ppl does c u washin an dey does call out to u an say wey u doin gul!!!

only in t&t we does hear it takin so long to find ah commissioner of police!!!

only in t&t yuh does hear non indians (pnm) listenin tasa drums an walkin around with red jundies (religous flags) to get indian votes!!! :signlol:

Back