Official www.TriniMotors.com Promotional Video

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
[video=youtube;4pfwguP2Prc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pfwguP2Prc[/video]

Please like our promo video and share it to everyone you know.

I am really proud of you guys! Love this video and you can really relate to it .. Awesomeness! I can see this forum growing huge in the future!

Much Much better video than the beta version which was tested. Its good to see the site admins listening to the comments which were made ! :)

Yea man!! We really tried and worked together on videos...there are some videos still to be uploaded !

Glad you guys like it hope you guys share the videos in your Facebook profiles, we really need the exposure.

Very nice video... Only 1 little mistake in the vocabulary aspect... @0:12 you finished the sentence and @0:15 you continued... Most people wont really notice this small error unless they read the entire thing but other than that its great...

(No disrespect intended just thought i'd point that out)...

hey man Roach, thanks for pointing it out bro! will make the necessary changes if its possible!

keen eye man! i didn't even see it lmao!

No problem... Just making sure everything is perfect for the site....

Still have to do the changes that you suggested Roach but i'm planning to do over some videos and making them even better.

Back