Official Hiking Thread

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

V2nr 3.0

LV

I do a lot of hikes and would like to share some of my pictures with you guys. These pictures are of the famous Rio Seco Waterfalls. Feel free to post your pictures. I will continue to update with my various nature shots and venues....

RioSecoWaterMark2_zps1c6b147a.jpg

RioSecoWaterMark1_zps97a58003.jpg

RioSecoWaterMark1_zps97a58003.jpg

RioSecoWaterMark3_zps9d1a12cc.jpg

RioSecoWaterMark3_zps9d1a12cc.jpg

wowwwwwwwwwwwwww amazing pictures V2nr 3.0! what a place! would love to hike up there just to swim in those pools , that water looks soo refreshing!

From the looks its fantastic! Could just imagine the cold brisk refreshing water!

Rico Seco Watefall is amazing! Went there recently and there are some really big fish there eating snacks thrown in the water.. Would love to hike to paria but i heard that its not for amateurs . :/

Paria is indeed a challenging one. Lots of fantastic views and trail walking off the mountain. In my opinion, it's a good endurance test. When you go uphill, it's only uphill, and when you go down,nits only down.

I havent seen much waterfalls in my life, would love to take a hike up there someday....have to loose alot of junk in my trunk to even begin the paria hike lmao!

Try the Maracas/St Joseph waterfall ...only 20 mins and its for amateurs ..no climbing necessary

Haha actually thats one of the few waterfalls ive visited it was pretty nice!

V2nr 3.0 said:
Rampanalgas

Great Pictures man! The colour really jumps out at you

But dis anyone else try to say this quickly10x???? It's so fun to say!!

Back