Official General Election Thread 2014-2015

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

V2nr 3.0

LV

Guys, we are in an election year and a couple months before a massive general election. Like or dislike, these discussions filter to every nook and cranny. We will not degenerate into political bashing, but a mature discussion on the political reality and as the tempo heats up.

I've noticed that cottage meetings have started all over with PNM, PP, ILP having sessions.

Please keep discussions clean

I might get bash for this lol but i don't vote. Never did and MAYBE never will in the future unless i see a big change in political parties. But yes things are beginning to heat up, more meetings, roads are being paved, ads on cable while i watching my shows etc. Just now we will start to see the political bashing commercials on tv.

If I see that man Rambachan walking in my area around elections time I would personally run him. Its only when elections time you see these ministers after elections you never see them again. I don't like how the mamaguy the people I'm saying this for both the UNC and the PNM.

The only reason I can see myself voting is if Manning going back.

[video=youtube;1nx2R56kfOs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nx2R56kfOs[/video]

have the government in power done or acomplish the goals they say they would have acheive in thier time in office?? or the people who here now to vote for just not to your liking or what you envision to see the direction the country would be going?

Back