Nissan Titan

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Sky22

LV

Love this vehicle. I saw one in Trini 3 Years Ago In UWI Car Park and it looked really kool. The Nissan Titan was first introduced in 2004. It comes with a

Standard V-8 power
RWD or 4WD
Two cab and three bed configurations

Available Engines:
317-hp, 5.6-liter V-8 (regular gas)

Transmissions:
5-speed automatic w/OD
5-speed automatic w/OD and auto-manual

- Strong V-8
-Relatively nimble
-Strong brakes
-Factory spray-in bedliner
-PRO-4X off-roader

[attachment=0:gvmov93b]2014_Nissan_Titan_PRO-4X_4WD_1384497.jpg[/attachment:gvmov93b]
[attachment=1:gvmov93b]2012_nissan_titan_extended-cab-pickup_pro4x_fq_oem_10_815.jpg[/attachment:gvmov93b]
[attachment=2:gvmov93b]dsfsd.jpg[/attachment:gvmov93b]

Attachments

• dsfsd.jpg
    dsfsd.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 241
  • 2012_nissan_titan_extended-cab-pickup_pro-4x_fq_oem_10_815.jpg
    2012_nissan_titan_extended-cab-pickup_pro-4x_fq_oem_10_815.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 239
  • 2014_Nissan_Titan_PRO-4X_4WD_1384497.jpg
    2014_Nissan_Titan_PRO-4X_4WD_1384497.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 235
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet i didn't even know these were in trinidad! A RWD or 4WD V8 that gives out 317hp in a van , thats a hell of a combination! that is a great combination especially going off road! wonder how it compares to the Triton or some of the other vehicles along this line, and what about ride quality? a v8 is a heavy engine, which means the suspension must be a little firm, nevertheless looks like a beast on paper!

U do know that the titan is marketed as the us version of the navara king cab. Only difference is the v8 up front and the suspension to handle it. I'm not too impressed. Most american vehicles can't corner or handle well because they are made to handle wide roads and go primarily in a straight line (v8 for drags).

The 2014 ratings was kinda low..Most sites were taking about the lack of change in the vehicle from 2004 present and was not as load bearing as it seem for a big sized vehicle.

Does anyone have an idea when the Nissan Navara 2015 would look like ? Im hearing that its coming with a cummings engine

There is a post on it here in the Nissan Section.. So far i haven't heard anything about the engine..If you do can u update us?

Once you don't kill me base on your name :)

But seriously, the other brands have launched their versions. I am waiting with anticipated breath to see the 2015 Navara / Titan hit our shores !!!

Nissan Titan is a good truck for the daily use and its also very powerful but look wise Ford ranger is more advance than the Nissan Titan.

Nissan Titan is a good truck for the daily use and its also very powerful but look wise Ford ranger is more advance than the Nissan Titan.

For a Full sized, the Titan is a weak link. It uses a very impressive VK56DE engine but really, its carrying capacity and lack of change make it a gray area for me.

I prefer the Ranger myself, its a refreshing new design from what it was to current day.

Yeah because of its design i also prefer ranger.In this way we cannot called Titan as a bad vehicle.Its have their own specifications.

Back