Nissan Juke?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Been seeing more of these on the roads lately.. Honestly i never had the chance to check out one but from the looks of it, chicks dig these.. Have anyone checked/reviewed or have driven in them before? What prices do these go for?

[attachment=0:3gnhsz2q]Nissan_Juke_(27).JPG[/attachment:3gnhsz2q]

Attachments

• Nissan_Juke_(27).JPG
    Nissan_Juke_(27).JPG
    435.6 KB · Views: 586
Seen it but i dont really like the shape of it... But the ride is really smooth and does great on gas consumption....

I don't understand the double headlights with totals to 3 sets of front lights ( including fogs).. Sometimes when i see it , i think of a fly ready to take off .. The concept i don't understand but i hear it gives a smooth ride and has satisfactory features.

Lol... It looks confusing at first but the top set of lights are park/indicators... The middle are high/low beam headlights... Bottom is fogs...

It looks like an old smashed faced crappo, its really ugly and i don't understand that concept of a design. I still can't understand why people will buy that vehicle then again everyone has their own taste and opinion.

LOL oh gosh admin not so harsh.. what d thing do yuh so ?? :lol: :lol:

nah its the truth! that car is seriously ugly , my uncle bought one, i asked him if he was drunk the entire time or if he wanted to regain his virginity again. those cars are hideous , even the top gear hosts agreed it may ride smooth and may be fuel efficient but i rather my little old car over that hideous looking.......... creature!

Attachments

• juke-meme.jpg
    juke-meme.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 470
  • persistence_frog_2.jpg
    persistence_frog_2.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 467
  • nissan-juke_fb_503999.jpg
    nissan-juke_fb_503999.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 469
Love that picture with the frog and the Juke, that picture says it all :lol: The designer maybe has an interest in frogs, too bad Nissan its you all at fault.

But them Juke drivers does look so stush with it too ... true i rather drive my old VW than that sorry to say

wayssss i thought it was only me who thought they look stush driving it, every driver i see when i pass them does look at me like i belong somewhere in the slums of india, like if im something out of slumdog millionaire, well yess it has been confirmed

btw anyone on the forums drive a juke?

R35/34? Wth! People might not notice due to the "crapaud" appearance but if they improve the newer models we might see more on the road.. Most chicks hate or scared of frogs but yet they drive on around lol

My aunt...ugh...she would mate would this car since she love it so much -_- Nissan know what they're doing. slowly coming up to European standards. All new Nissan vehicles being assembled in Taiwan/Signapore so the interior should hold up better to do to day use

[attachment=0:2erijsgj]2015-Nissan-Juke-RS-7.jpg[/attachment:2erijsgj]

New Juke 2015 .. What you guys think??

Attachments

• 2015-Nissan-Juke-RS-7.jpg
    2015-Nissan-Juke-RS-7.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 227
the only difference is they put red highlights on the car, added the R35 VR38DETT V6 , and tuned it to almost outrun a stock bugatti veyron.

nothing big :/

hahahaha I rather buy a Honda. that's how bad the look of that car is!

VTECCCCC POWWAAAA will get them guys pants to drop lmao

LMAOOO! But i think is really the first set of lights on top which is used for the indicators i think spoils it .. If they exclude that it might look okay i guess :/

Back